What happens when a single mom turns and faces her huge empty nest? She downsizes, buys an offroad teardrop trailer, and embarks on a solo journey into the American wilderness.
How do you do it?
Find out how to live large in a tiny teardrop trailer with solar and offroad capacity.
Discover the world of boondocking free on public land where the views are spectacular and people are scarce.
Explore my tips and advice on gear and share your favorites with me!
What’s in a name?
What about the Miracle Update name? It’s a long story, but rest assured I’m not here to save your soul.
Life trained awareness of the miracles packed into every day and my gratitude overflows into the Outback Edition of Miracle Update.
May the blessings ripple your way.
It’s all about you!
My greatest wish is that a bit of this or that may inspire or encourage you to be YOU, here and now.
Your authentic life is a rare gift to all!
Happy Trails to YOU!
Click on the links below to read stories and view photos of adventures in the outback.
- The ‘Wild Side’ of Pikes Peak
- Southeastern Colorado’s Highway of Legends
- Nature’s Gorgeous Playground in Chaffee County Colorado
- Wigwam Trail in Colorado’s Lost Creek Wilderness Area
- A Day in the American Wilderness
- Legendary Healing Waters of Ojo Caliente, New Mexico
- Cave Creek Canyon Paradise
- Something for Everyone at Roosevelt Lake, Arizona
- Unexpected Storms Outback Teach Mindful Living
- The Best Small Campground in East Texas
- The BEST FREE Winter Beach Camping
- Scenic Byway 12: Utah’s First All American Road
- I’m Not Kidding!
- River Monsters and Rosemary Pear Preserves
- Beartooth Pass All-American Beartooth Pass
- Medicine Lodge Archaeological Site in
- Manna In The Meadow
- Off-Roadside Assistance
- This One’s for You Daddy
- Boondocking Sedona
- Palo Duro Canyon, Texas
- Camping Around Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- The Canyon
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
At home, she was a single mom to four busy and amazing kids. In a blink, they launched and she faced a quiet, empty home and another decade until retirement.
She sold the farm and embarked on a solo journey into the American wilderness, traveling in a tiny, but fierce, offroad teardrop trailer pulled by a Subaru Outback.
Today she spotlights the beauty of life in nature, hoping to inspire you to passionately live every phase of your own authentic life.